Certified trainer of Galderma and Ipsen companies.
Education and professional development
- In 1990, she graduated with honors from the medical faculty of the North Ossetian State Medical Academy (NOSMA).
- 1990-1992 — medical residency in the Pirogov Russian State Medical University with specialization in Dermatovenerology.
- 1992-1996 — postgraduate studies at the Central Research Institute of Skin and Venereology.
- In 1996 she defended her PhD thesis.
- 1997-2007 — Assistant of the Skin and Venereal Diseases Department at NOSMA.
- 1997 — postgraduate courses with specialization in Cosmetology.
Employment history — since 1996.
- 2007-2017 — cosmetologist, dermatologist at the Vallex Med Preventive Medicine Clinic.
- 2009-2014 — Scientific director of the Vallex Training Center.
- 2014-2017 — Head of the Cosmetology department of the Vallex Med Preventive Medicine Clinic.
The EverEsthetic clinic invites cosmetologists for an individual hand setting, which is carried out by the leading cosmetologists of the...
Our clinic has all the possibilities of modern aesthetic gynecology for solving intimate problems using vulvo-vaginal remodeling (lasers, plasma therapy,...
At EverEsthetic Clinic, Tian Valentina Vissarionovna, the obstetrics and gynecology doctor, a high-level certificate physician, and aesthetic gynecologist recieves patients....