Laser and photo rejuvenation
With laser rejuvenation, it is possible to choose a pulse mode, which means that you can work on all layers of the skin that need a rejuvenation.
Laser rejuvenation process:
- laser eliminates dead cells;
- with the help of radio emission, new collagen cells are rapidly produced and replace the removed cells.
Thanks to these processes there is a rejuvenating effect. The skin becomes denser, firmer, tighter, and has a healthy tone.
Dermal Radio-Wave Optical Thermolysis (DROT) procedure is applied in the case of:
- skin flabbiness;
- enlarged pores;
- pigmented spots;
- scars and cicatrixes of any origin;
- stretch marks;
- droopy eyelids;
- wrinkles (both small and deep) on various areas of the skin.
In addition, DROT lifting guarantees a quality facelift without surgery.
Laser rejuvenation process. How many procedures are needed for the best effect?
DROT is a very short cosmetic procedure, lasting from a few to thirty minutes. The patient does not need anesthesia or anesthetics, as the procedure is painless, but in case of increased pain sensitivity, it will be enough to use an anesthetic cream. The possibility of allergic reactions is excluded.
Usually, the full course consists of 4-6 procedures with a break between sessions of 3-4 weeks. The number of sessions depends on the degree of the patient’s problem, which will be determined by the cosmetologist during the examination.
The effect is already noticeable after the first treatment on the fifth or seventh day.
After all the sessions, it lasts from a year to several years.
There could be swelling, peeling, redness after the procedure, passing within four to five days.
- this type of rejuvenation is possible for all skin types;
- low risk of pigmentation after surgery and scarring of the treated skin;
- the possibility of both mechanical and thermal damage to the skin is excluded;
- a short period of rehabilitation;
- the possibility of burns and overheating is excluded due to the possibility of adjusting the intensity of exposure to the skin.
Contraindications for laser skin treatments:
- viral infection;
- diabetes mellitus;
- inflammation in the treatment area.
Photorejuvenation is a new way to control age-related skin changes, as well as some skin pathologies: couperosis and hyperpigmentation.
The process of photorejuvenation can also be called a non-surgical facelift, because the effect of this procedure can be quite comparable with the effect of a full-fledged circular facelift. However, with photo rejuvenation a lifting effect can be achieved without the intervention of a surgeon.
Photorejuvenation affects the deep and superficial layers of the skin with a high-intensity light source.
Pulsed light energy can effectively deal with skin problems such as:
- pigmented spots;
- spider veins;
- expression lines and wrinkles of «medium» depth, flabby skin;
- enlarged pores.
- improvement of metabolism;
- activation of collagen and elastin synthesis;
- improvement of peripheral blood flow;
- increasing the skin’s resistance to infections.
The effect after all procedures lasts for several years.
- one-time deliverance from various skin imperfections (age spots, wrinkles);
- long-term effect;
- painlessness of the procedure;
- rapid rejuvenation, stimulation of collagen fibers;
- there is no rehabilitation period.
The procedure should not be performed in case of:
- diabetes mellitus;
- malignant tumors;
- cataract and glaucoma;
- severe hypertension;
- exacerbations of skin diseases.
The process of photorejuvenation
The procedure takes about 30-40 minutes.
Glasses are used to protect the patient’s eyes. The doctor applies a cooling gel to the area to be treated and sets the necessary program — light pulses begin to affect the skin. Depending on skin sensitivity the patient may feel warmth or a slight tingling sensation.
The number of treatments depends on the condition of the skin, the purpose of the procedure, gender and other factors.
Sessions can be conducted at intervals of two to four weeks. There may be small short-term redness and swelling of the skin.
In the presence of age spots, freckles and other cosmetic defects photorejuvenation is still possible at any age. In summer, it is recommended to apply anti-tan cream to the treated skin area. The most suitable time for photorejuvenation is before the start of the beach season and after its closure (the skin is maximum dry during these periods).
Individual setting of the hand for cosmetologists.
The EverEsthetic clinic invites cosmetologists for an individual hand setting, which is carried out by the leading cosmetologists of the...
Special offer for aesthetic gynecology
Our clinic has all the possibilities of modern aesthetic gynecology for solving intimate problems using vulvo-vaginal remodeling (lasers, plasma therapy,...
Appointment at a gynecologist, a high-level certificate physician
At EverEsthetic Clinic, Tian Valentina Vissarionovna, the obstetrics and gynecology doctor, a high-level certificate physician, and aesthetic gynecologist recieves patients....